It is currently Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:02 pm

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to Tropico Modding

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: RoadRage & SeaRage: Updated Dec 19, 2014
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:48 am 
Site Admin

Have thanks: 82 time
Waterborne: Yes
Espionage: Yes
WARNING: Using a mod may void eligibility for customer support from the game publisher.

RoadRage & SeaRage Mod
For Tropico 5 v1.08
and
Waterborne Expansion

Speeds up cars. Cars follow closer. Cars don't slow down for crossroads.
Ships go faster.

These mods are no longer distributed with multiple versions. You need to have my main config file to change it's default settings.
Road Rage's default is 2x. Sea Rage's default is 3x

Instructions:
  1. Download and install Mod Loader 2.3. Follow the instructions!
  2. Download this mod.
    Attachment:
    RoadRage.zip [755 Bytes]
    Downloaded 4713 times
    Attachment:
    SeaRage1.2.zip [869 Bytes]
    Downloaded 3299 times
  3. Unzip to your Tropico 5\ folder. Keep the directory structure!
  4. This mod's settings can be altered by installing and editing it's config file:
    Attachment:
    Config - RoadandSeaRage.zip [424 Bytes]
    Downloaded 1566 times

Old Versions
Spoiler:
Attachment:
SeaRage.zip [738 Bytes]
Downloaded 883 times

Post subject: Re: RoadRage & SeaRage
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:15 am 
Loyalist

Have thanks: 0 time
Awesome, this and a mod that fixes the homeless people that doesnt want to live on the houses you have avaible are two MUSTS have for making this game playable. I am so pissed off and tired of the issues with teamsters never getting anywhere becuase of huge traffic, and that the game doesnt give you any way to fix this untill modern age with the subways... Seriously, traffic is by far the most problematic part of this game, something that many people dont really notice. And this game doesnt has trains, bus, or even avenues, there is no way to fight it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:05 pm 
Loyalist

I am having an issue with all my teamsters getting locked up on the teamster office. The thing is, I have read about this error but as far as I have read it happens on the dock. To me, it happens on the teamster office, and I have several teamster offices and all have bugged at the same time. Never had this error untill I started installing this mods today... do you think this error is related to your mod?.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:29 pm 
Site Admin

blutsager wrote:
I am having an issue with all my teamsters getting locked up on the teamster office. The thing is, I have read about this error but as far as I have read it happens on the dock. To me, it happens on the teamster office, and I have several teamster offices and all have bugged at the same time. Never had this error untill I started installing this mods today... do you think this error is related to your mod?.
It's a known issue that also impacts unmodified games. Your best bet is to make sure that your teamster building exit road is not near another exit road or intersection.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:11 pm 
Loyalist

DarthPresidente wrote:
blutsager wrote:
It's a known issue that also impacts unmodified games. Your best bet is to make sure that your teamster building exit road is not near another exit road or intersection.

The thing is I am having a similar bug to what everyone reports... but with some differnet key elements: first of all, my teamsters are all trapped into their own teamster offices, instead of a single building (usually it seems the problem is the dock), they all got trapped on each of their own teamster office. And even if I destroy the roads, they dont come out. Only if I fire the teamster they come out, but when new people is hired they get trapped once again.

Even more, I have a saved file that goes before this error happens. Every time I load it, everything is fine at first then this error kicks in, thats why I was asking considering that perhaps this mod was related, as it doesnt sound like the usual bug that everyone talks about.
Still, seeing no one else has complained, I guess I am mistaken and this error is purely caused by the game itself.

This damn erro has ruined me the entire game, since it keeps happening everytime I load the save file. Dang.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:09 pm 
Loyalist

Just to add I am quite certain this problem got solved as soon as I disabled all mods. I am not certain which mod is the problem, and if this problem only happens cause i am loading a game that wasnt modded at first and then I modded it on the middle of the game. I am sorry I can be of more help... I am not good at programming or anything related to this stuff.

EDIT: forget about my complaints, with patch 1.03 all has been solved.

Last edited by blutsager on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: RoadRage & SeaRage *Updated July 6th *
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:19 pm 
Site Admin

Update:
  • Now requires Mod Loader 2.0
  • Now uses MainConfig.lua (Distributed with Mod Loader 2.0)

Post subject: Re: RoadRage & SeaRage: Updated Dec 19, 2014
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:41 pm 
Site Admin

Updated Sea Rage to include new boats introduced in Waterborne. Does not require the expansion to work but does require updating to patch 1.08

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:13 pm 
Participant

Hi

I hope it is ok to ask questions even if this thread is almost 1,5 year old.

My question:
I want to use sea rage but not road rage. Can I just remove RoadRage.lua and keep the config file as it is?

Did some testing:
It seem to work fine to just remove the RoadRage.lua and keep the SeaRage.lua and Config - RoadandSeaRage.lua.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:08 am 

hi!
please tell me how to remove the limit on the roads?Image

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]