WARNING: Using a mod may void eligibility for customer support from the game publisher.
Expanded Citizen Actions
For Tropico 5 v1.10
Adds several new citizen actionsNew Actions:
- Poison: Default Cost: $10,000. The citizen will die immediately and the cause will appear to be low healthcare.
- Educate: Attempt to enroll the citizen in school.
- Employ: Attempt to find a job for the citizen.
- Get Married: Attempt to find a spouse for the citizen.
- Have Child: Default Cost: $200. The citizen will immediately spawn a child.
- Make Manager: Default Cost: $10,000. Assign the citizen a random manager skill
- Reroll Skill: Default Cost: $5,000. Change the citizen's manager skill. Additional rolls that take place within 2 months do not cost anything.
- Rehab: Default Cost: $5,000. Reforms a CrimeLord into a regular citizen.
- Faction: <Faction>. Default Cost: $5,000. Sets the citizen's faction allegiance to ++. "Faction: Neutralist" sets all faction allegiance to neutral. Additional uses that take place within 2 months do not cost anything. This applies to all Faction actions.
- All the new citizen actions can be enabled/disabled by using the config file. If you feel that some of these actions are too much of a cheat then simply disable them.
- All the faction citizen actions have one config that impacts all of them. Faction actions are all or nothing.
- Costs can also be modified by editing the config file.
- Educate, Employ, and Get Married cannot have a cost associated with them. These actions commit the citizen to attempt to find work, school, or a spouse. Since they might not always yield a positive outcome I have decided to make them cost free. These are also functions the citizen would eventually do on their own so it makes sense that they remain free.
- Download and install Mod Loader 2.4. Follow the instructions!
- Download this mod.
ExpandedCitizenActions.zip [9.33 KiB]
Downloaded 1361 times
- Unzip to your Tropico 5\ folder. Keep the directory structure!
- This mod's settings can be altered by installing and editing it's config file:
- This mod has a translation table